Menu
Cigdem
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

using virgin mobile phone abroad

I've been using my virgin mobile package for more than three months, roaming is turned on, international call barring turned off, but I'm in the U.S. and I can't use my phone. I did receive a text saying 'welcome to the United States' etc., but I've had no phone service since. This happened when I went to Spain and I rang Virgin when I returned to fix it. They were apologetic and said sometimes it happens. Does anyone know how I can ring Virgin while I'm in the U.S.? Not from my phone, but from another phone. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: using virgin mobile phone abroad

Hi Cigdem

to call Virgin Mobile from abroad, their UK support line number is: +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Cigdem
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I just called them, and I tried 'searching for network' under my settings as well. To no avail -- I still see no networks, and they don't know why. Oh well, it's cheaper not to use it . . .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cigdem,

Thanks for posting on the Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that your mobile roaming isn't working even after you called in to report the problem.

If roaming is activated on your account, please have a look at the following post by MichaelGr: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers.

If this doesn't help, please let me know if you would like me to look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos