Menu
Ladharam
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

use of phone

why I could not use inter net from my Kazam phone out side my house?

0 Kudos
Ladharam
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: use of phone

whu i could not use my phone  away from my house?

0 Kudos
Ladharam
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There is no answer sorry.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ladharam,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post and that you are having problems connecting to your mobile data service. 

You've said that the internet doesn't work when away from your house. When you are at home, are you connecting to the internet via a WiFi connection or through your mobile data?

I'm not able to access your details in order to check the settings on your account. If you would like me to look into this, I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ladharam,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos