Menu
ozzydok
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

urgent attention needed!

Has anyone else found this service woefully inadequate?

I had charges made on my account when I was abroad (Norway), and had them refunded - after having my account suspended. All good, no real harm done - promised all ok now.

I'm currently in Africa, same problem. Mobile data disabled but I'm receiving text messages telling me they arfe disconnecting my phone.

Tried to contact web chat but it just doesn't work. There's a number to call.... seriously? from Africa? when you are saying I have no credit?

These **bleep**azz are threatening to cut me off, in Africa, for non-payment of a bill I do not owe. 

I didn't have this trouble last time I was here.

Does anyone have any idea how dangerous it can be in Angola? Without a **bleep** phone?

Customer Services?

Do me a favour!

I had to post on here rather than discuss rationally because I am rewceiving texts telling me I'm due to be cut off, but have no way to contact Virging from Angola as they do not seem to allow web chat....

Jeeeeezaz Chuuuuriiiist!

If you get this message Virgin, please reply so we can get this fixed!

Please feel free to pass this on to Virgin on my my behalf

0 Kudos
ozzydok
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: urgent attention needed!

I should apologise for the typos earlier...

I'm not a lunatic, honest!

Virgin appear to be cutting off my emergency means of contact from a hostile environment where it is dangerous.

I got a little irate.

This is a Virgin error and they have not given me an option to contact them...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: urgent attention needed!

Hi ozzydok,

I am truly sorry to hear about the situation you are facing, I want to get this sorted for you, and I will shortly send you a private message to request further information about your account.

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner.

Chat to you soon,

Kelly

0 Kudos