Menu
scu11y69
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

upgrading now being charged for VM mistakes

i would say the virgin site is very missleading after login in on the main page it shows unlimited minutes and texts remaining this is to vVM network only as i found out last month my tarriff is £8 when i get the bill for £120 for over minutes used so i phone up and after being told its for VM  (not stated on your remaining minutes page) so pay the bill in full and upgrade to the £12 tarriff this gives unlimited to any network as i use the phone lots this package is idea for me the sales rep tells me i will give you free bundles of 300 minutes to the contracts up and running so you cant go over again ok i take the upgrade. got a text today saying im near my balance phones up yes your new balace is £100 how can that be im unlimited now on a new contract explain this 6 times 2 hrs later ive had enough just tranfer my call to retensions or someone in the uk get thru to a manager called dave who tells me the rep shouldnt have done me this deal or given me the free minutes to tied me over think it was 1200 in total ive been gifted i tell him its not my fault what the sales rep has set up on my contract nope you owm us the £100 but we accept £50 and forget the rest i dont want to pay anythink i got stung for £120 last month thats the whole reson i upgraded my package i then tell him as all cals are recorded please listen to the sales tape i acepted the other VM gave me its not my fault if the rep wasnt allowed to give me free minutes ive had enough now ive been with VM since it was NTL if this bill aint removed as its clearly not my fault what deals your reps do im going to canceal my home tv telephone and Broadband and mobile .so where do i stand do i have to pay for somthink clearly has nothink to do with me

many thanks

0 Kudos
scu11y69
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrading now being charged for VM mistakes

the sales rep also said he lower my credit limit to £25 so there was no way to go over so how can this be then
0 Kudos
scu11y69
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

after another phone call bill not squshed for there mistake but they have given me 3200 minutes as a good will funny that but there not allowed to do this but have done it again and now only want £50 gana phone retensions today if they dont write the rest off im leaving 10 yr customer im not paying for your mistakes

0 Kudos
scu11y69
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

quick call to retensions all sorted bill gone nice english lady sorted thank you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear this is all sorted  Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos