Menu
nobby1957
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

upgrade

went to upgrade mobile booked to come on the monday no phone cheaked to see were phone was to find out there rep did not even book to send so now if i want the said phone price gone up by 12 pounds been with virgin from start of ntl days but now with bad feelings may move tv phone broardband to other provider bad comunication and understanding between me and the rep ?????

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade

You will need to call 789 again, speak to sales of you were offered that price, it should be reflected in the notes, they can then honour it, a bit of a pain to achieve but possible, or try retentions

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You will need to call 789 again, speak to sales of you were offered that price, it should be reflected in the notes, they can then honour it, a bit of a pain to achieve but possible, or try retentions

nobby1957
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thankyou
0 Kudos
nobby1957
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

phoned sales just said sorry can not help feel let down by virgin starting to look round for new provider for all of there services carnt see why they loose 90 pounds a month instead of them making 12 pounds over the year

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi nobby1957,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with getting your mobile upgrade. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you about this. It's great to see that J0hn has been able to give you advice about this.

Checking into this for you, I can see that your upgrade has been processed now. Please let me know if you have any further problems with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
nobby1957
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no not sorted had to do it at new price so still been stung for more money

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi nobby1957,

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with the price given on your upgrade when you called in to arrange this with us. If you would like for us to review this with you, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 or get in touch via WebChat on Contact Us.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos