Menu
wolvie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unexpectedly received 4 Sim cards and have 4 DD's appearing in my bank account!

I had someone call regarding a Sim Card for Virgin, I thought, ok I could do with one so I could have one for work purposes.  She told me my monthly payment for the package I already have would be reduced and this would be added to that.

Why has there been 4 DD's set up and why has any, since it was supposed to show under the package deal I already have!?

Most importantly, why have I received 4 Sim Cards!!?  I am not paying for these cards, and why the hell would I want 4 of them!!?

I am a big fan of Virgin but this stinks.  Getting fed up with companies trying to do people out of cash, or with their incompetence.  Thing is, I have no money!  I get JSA and this sim was for companies to call me regarding any applications.  I thought £6/mth would be ok, looks like you are going to charge me 4 times that amount!

going to cancel the DD's, if you wish this sorted then call me back.  I have contacted you before the first 14 days, cant find a number to call so this is the only communication you are getting.  Will try and email you this also.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unexpectedly received 4 Sim cards and have 4 DD's appearing in my bank account!

Hi wolvie,

this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another.

For cancellations you will need to call and speak to a member of the customer service team (there is no email).

Free call 789 from a Virgin mobile or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

0345 6000 789 (standard rate call) from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
wolvie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unexpectedly received 4 Sim cards and have 4 DD's appearing in my bank account!

ok found the number, on the phone just now, trying to cancel the sim cards.

ok 3 are now cancelled and decided to keep one. so frustrated with companies these days.
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like you had the same sales person as this poster did last week ??
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Mobile/want-to-cancel-pay-monthly-sims/m-p...

4 x sales commission which does not get cancelled after the sales have been cancelled??
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos