Menu
jojo1905
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unable to send and recieve txts and calls

Is anyone else having he same problem.as me since half 8 last night I have been unable to send or receive txt's and make or receive calls . I have tried to ring 789 but it dials out then just comes up calls ended but I can still use my internet .
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to send and recieve txts and calls

Does the phone show any reception?

switch off and back on, go to settings, network settings choose a manual network selection, choose virgin.

if that fails go to the EE website and check for issues ( not expected coverage) in your area

0 Kudos
jojo1905
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have full reception and taken battery out etc nothing works x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jojo1905,

Thanks for your post on the Forum, I'm sorry that your mobile services aren't working and for the time it's taken to respond to your post.

It's great to see that J0hn has been able to give you some advice about this problem, thank you for letting us know that you have already tried a reboot. Sorry that this hasn't worked for you. Has the service been restored yet?

I'm not able to access your details to check this, so if you would like for me to look into this, I'll need to take more information from you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos