Menu
dharm910
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unable to raise complaint while I am outside UK.

I have raised a request to unsubscribe monthly plan for my number [MOD EDIT: Removed number]  from April cycle however , it seems like still my account is being debited every month. 

I am not in UK and unable to reach to raise my complaint . Do you have any email address as well ?

Regards,

Dharm

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to raise complaint while I am outside UK.

dharm910 wrote:

I have raised a request to unsubscribe monthly plan for my number <SNIP> from April cycle however , it seems like still my account is being debited every month. 

I am not in UK and unable to reach to raise my complaint . Do you have any email address as well ?

Regards,

Dharm

The call costs would be harsh from abroad, unfortunately there is no longer an email complaints form.

If you're going to be away for a while you could post in a complaint to:

FAO Complaints
Virgin Media
P O BOX 333,
Matrix Court,
SWANSEA,
SA7 9ZJ

Make sure to include a contact method for them to get back to you on in the letter to them.

Edit: Typo, etc, fix.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dharm910,

Sorry to hear your having difficulties raising a complaint.

I can see Shelke has been helping which is great. 

Other than writing in you could call from abroad if you wanted by dialling +447953967967.

Let us now if you need anything else.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
dharm910
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks However , still the internal calling charge will be hefty and I was not able to understand the reason for not having any email for complaints from Virgin.

Regads,

Dharm

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dharm,

Thanks for the reply.

We don't currently have a complaints email address.

Here is a link to our complaints section on the contact us page. There is an option to chat online here if you wish to use it.

Hope this information helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos