Menu
jb14
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

unable to contact CS while abroad

Hi there,

Does anyone know the number to contact customer services while abroad? Virgin's help page states +44 7953 967 967 for pay monthy sims, but an automated voice just says 'call is being diverted we're transferring you", then "i'm sorry the system is busy please try again later"? Is the system down at the moment or is there any other way of contacting CS while in Switzerland? +44 0345 6000 789 just gets me into mailbox with no further operator etc options.

Many thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to contact CS while abroad

Hi jb14,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch with us from Switzerland.

What do you need to contact us for? We may be able to help further here.

Have you tried calling +44345 6000 789? I see you've added an extra '0'.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

All Replies
Andrew1010
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, having the same problem as you. Neither the text number 23456 or the help number +44 7953 967967 have been working since at least the 9th. I am getting signs of life from the help email theteam@virginmobile.com.You will get an automated response telling to call the nonworking number but have had one response in 48 asking for more details.

I get the impression VM are not owning up to a major system failure. Not even getting any response from moderators here

Good luck getting some action. Please post back if you learn anything more.

Andrew
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jb14,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch with us from Switzerland.

What do you need to contact us for? We may be able to help further here.

Have you tried calling +44345 6000 789? I see you've added an extra '0'.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
Andrew1010
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ah hello Rich, I don't think commenting on jb14 typo is moving things forward. They clearly stated what happened when they dialed it. Please can we have clear statement of whether VM have a significant failure of their roaming system and customer service or what is causing all the recorded sorry messages ??
0 Kudos
jb14
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hmm maybe I did dial the extra zero or maybe the system was down. I just tried the given number again (+44345 6000 789); first time number not recognised and the second time it connected without problems and I was able to reach CS from here in Switzerland without problems. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jb14,

Thanks for getting back to usSmiley Happy

I'm really pleased to hear you were able to contact our mobile team. Hope all is sorted for you.

Let us know if you need anything.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos