Menu
bailey1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

travel passes

I have bought 3 travel data passes, I have now checked my account and my uk data has now all been used up. Seems I have paid twice?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: travel passes

Have you still got a service overseas? Virgin are reporting a loss of service when roaming ( see the post at the top of the threads) that may be your issue

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Someone else posted with the same problem a few days ago, I would ring 789 when your home and explain, ask for your UK data to be topped up with what has gone missing + refund if it's caused you to get charges on your account for UK data usage over your allowance.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bailey1,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your data allowance and billing.

Have you been able to get this sorted out with us? If not, please let me know so that I can look into this for you.

I'll need to verify your details in order to do check this, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos