Menu
Myers91
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

took out monthly rolling sim only contract, how long before I can get a phone?

I tried to get a phone and sim contract today but was told my credit rating was too low, I was offered a rolling 30 day sim only contract and told that it would eventually enable me to get a phone as well(providing I pay my bill on time etc.)

I was just wondering how many months it would be before I am able to get a mobile phone with virgin?

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: took out monthly rolling sim only contract, how long before I can get a phone?

In all honesty, probably never.

VM keep moving the goalposts regarding this, other posts carry the same question, and it appears that VM string you along, telling you 3 months, no 6 months no 9 months, before then telling you, that it makes no difference , because they won't offer you a phone anyway.

Search this forum for similar posts, and see the 'evasive' answers given.

All VM want is your money, and by getting you to take on a 30 day rolling sim only' they have you, and constantly promise what they don't intend giving you.

They lead you up the garden path with conflicting advice, but don't ever let you have the phone...

BEWARE...

0 Kudos
Myers91
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: took out monthly rolling sim only contract, how long before I can get a phone?

Ah yeah from what I've read on some posts it seems you're right, I'll probably just cancel it then and stay with Giffgaff as I get the same with them pretty much as on the sim I ordered from Virgin. I only really ordered the sim to get a phone in some months time. Phoned up to cancel and they've said I'll have to wait 24 hours before it's on their system, makes no sense to me.

0 Kudos