Menu
lozza1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

terrible service from virgin!!!!

Really starting to question whether I actually want a virgin mobile now!! APPLIED MONDAY for a pay monthly phone and STILL no reply. DISGUSTING service! What's going on????
0 Kudos
Unhappy11
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: terrible service from virgin!!!!

I know what you mean. I have been trying to sort out an issue for the last15 days, spoken to several customer advisors, written several emails to the back room staff and finally resorted to the old fashioned method of the good old Royal Mail. I would not be surprised if they turned around and said they never received my letter.

If you decide to go ahead make sure you can set a spending cap, just been stung for a 3 figure sum £xxx.00. Normal contract cost £15.00  We will be moving all our 3 mobile contracts to another supplier if we don't get this sorted soon.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: terrible service from virgin!!!!

Hi lozza1979

I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing at the moment, there have been some slight delays in the orders being processed recently. 

How did you place the order? Did you receive a confirmation email if you signed up online? 

As Mat has mentioned in the other posts, if you've not received any confirmation orders then I'd recommend giving our team a call on 789 from any Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos