Menu
Viktorija1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

technical glitch with new mobile phone order

I ordered a mobile phone and tablet bundle and have received 3 emails one confirming order one to say I am in and another to confirm my email , I want to know if I am getting my order or not as it says there is a technical glitch and someone will be intouch ?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: technical glitch with new mobile phone order

Hi Victoriaja1986,

This technical glitch affects many new customers.

I would recommend calling Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you wait this post may get responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Viktorija1986
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a mobile phone and tablet bundle and have received 3 emails one confirming order one to say I am in and another to confirm my email , I want to know if I am getting my order or not as it says there is a technical glitch and someone will be intouch ?Help me please
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Victoriaja1986,

This technical glitch affects many new customers.

I would recommend calling Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you wait this post may get responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Viktorija1986

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had ordering your new handset.

I just wanted to check if you've been able to speak with the team about this since posting to get this sorted?

Please let us know if you still require some assistance.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
bv_hr
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi i ordered this offer online in June was told there is a glitch and someone would contact me about it in a couple of days , i waited for over a week  then had to phone them my self,was told i had passed the credit check but not the loan check but i could have a different phone, which was a dearer package so annoyed has i have been mobile costomer for a lot of years and media since 2013

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi bv_hr

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear you were unsuccessful in your application for a 'Freestyle' handset.

It's regretful that we're unable to offer these packages to everyone, however we have to ensure we lend responsibly in order to be able to continue to supply these flexible deals to our customers.

In such cases, we may be able to offer you a standard contract handset, but the handsets and packages available on these deals can vary.

Did you manage to get set up with a package that met your needs in the end?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
MaureenLH
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have ordered a phone from you chose delivery for today but got email sunday saying that unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. We'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order but no one contacted me and when i tried the number given to me by someone on the live chat and was told it was the wrong number and that they didnt deal with orders. I have spent all of today trying to get through to the online chat and constantly been told none of the agents are available to help. 

0 Kudos
bv_hr
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi

no i do not want a different phone and i am considering leaving virgin as i am disappointed with the communication over this whole issue and don't feel that as a long time customer appropriated  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi MaureenLH

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your order.

Could I just check if you've been able to get this sorted now or if you still require some assistance with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

0 Kudos