Menu
jason1111112
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tech glitch with new mobile phone order

ordered a phone from you guys over 24 hours ago and got 3 emails  on the confirmation page it said there has been a glitch on our end we will be in touch in 24 but dosnt seem to be happening

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tech glitch with new mobile phone order

Hi jason1111112,

Your best option would be to call Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you are prepared to continue waiting his post may get responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tech glitch with new mobile phone order

Hi jason1111112,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you've been waiting so long for us to get back to you. Apologies as well for the problems you've had with your order confirmation.

If you would like for me to check into this for you, I'll need to take more details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos