Menu
JT24
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

suspended account due to virgin media

absolutely terrible service from virgin mobile team. I requested to change my current sim only deal for 2 phones and was sent 2 additional sims. When I then contacted virgin to say I did not require new sims only an updated deal they said no problem there mistake my current deal would be updated and the 2 additional sims wiped off my account. About 6 hours later I recieved a text message stating I had exceeded my allowance and the 2 phones on my account were suspended until a payment of £216 was settled. On looking into my account the £216 was for cancellation of the 2 sims which I never needed in the first place.

on contacting virgin on a landline at 12p per minute they realised their mistake and promised my phones would be working again within 2 hours, 6 hours later when the phones were still suspended I had to ring up virgin again, go thru the whole story again with 2 different departments. Nearly an hour on the phone 12p per min. I was reassured that the phones would be up and running within 5 mins and a manager would ring me up with a compensation offer for the loss of service for over 24 hours. I am still awaiting that phone call and one of the phones is still suspended. Well done virgin great customer service.

0 Kudos
dazerc
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: suspended account due to virgin media

So what is your question?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JT24,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with cancelling your SIMO accounts. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Heckleruk
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yup.. there's that great customer service again... a week later.
0 Kudos