Menu
dmroberts1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

still being billed for mobile contract

I finished a mobile contract in march 2015 but continued to receive monthly bills thereafter, each time having to make a call (average 40 minutes) to be informed the contract has now finished, there is no money owing & I wont receive any more bills. This continued throughout 2015, the bills do not accrue, they are just for one months billing & each one with the threat of court action if I do not pay & the same response when I call, no money owing contract finished. Into 2016 & the situation is getting ridiculous, I have lodged an official complaint with VM as I have now had bailiffs contact me for the money, but no response. I have complained to the ombudsman but they are unable to help due to the time I lodged my first compliaint with VM, I have decided to call again today but after 15 minutes on hold before ive even spoke to anyone im at a point where I cant put anymore time or effort into something that should be so simple for a company to manage. I hope someone on here can help because the whole thing is a farce & I really am at a loss at what else to do.

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: still being billed for mobile contract

It's mainly a self help forum, folks like me helping out. A mod may pop in and offer help, but to be honest, I'd take the pain and keep calling in about this.

consider writing in to the address on the website, that does take a few weeks to get resolved sadly.

dmroberts1000
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: still being billed for mobile contract

ok will do thanks

0 Kudos