Menu
AngusNcle
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

software upgrade downgraded me

Hi
I am disabled and rely on my mobile to book taxis and let people know when I have arrived safely.
Since your software update you moved me onto the payg plan without informing me. Charges have escalated and I received notification that I was about to reach my credit limit. Each time I have rung up. And initially told to ring during day time then to wait 24 to 48 hours. Yesterday I was cut off, account suspended and even 789 did not work. I had to ring using internet and talk talk land line account as I'm presenting a training course in London. Away from home.
I'm told that it will be sorted next week. But I keep being told this.
Surely its not rocket science to get me back onto VIP + and clear the backlog of charges. And give the £2 a months discount too that was missed off last months bill. Its just a traumatic nightmare. Compounded but my wife's mother dying on Tuesday last so I need to be able to communicate with my wife for support.
I have been restrained with your customer services as they seem to have their hands tied, but its just ridiculous.
Angus
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: software upgrade downgraded me

Hi Angus,

Thanks for addressing your concern's regarding the issue with your talk plan, apologies about the hassle this has come to cause you.

Unfortunately to discuss / change a talk plan or account details requires us to clear security, I have sent you a Pm (red envelope at the top) with some information to an alternative means of getting this sorted for you.

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AngusNcle
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I do find it scary that a person replying to sort my problem. Implying from virgin asks for my full name , address , account number, phone number , and password. Sorry but I won't trust this even if it seems to be a legitimate form, they are so easy to falsify. Angus
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angus,

I can assure you this is one of our own forms. Adam is part of our Forum team as am I Smiley Happy

The form allows us to pass data protection and get any issues sorted.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos