Menu
Johnnyday
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

slow mobile data speed

So after being with Virgin for over 2 years I have noticed the data speed getting worse and worse the last two times i have checked it was 0.35 MBS I have already spoke to an advisor only to be told that on H+ that is a good speed I argued the case that H+ is just below 4G and that speed is terrible the advisor then told me they have done some checks and she is getting are you ready for this 1 MBS I mean WOW that fast dont think they really understood that I am not an idiot and I understand different postcodes have different signal strengths after a bit of go and forth they said sorry your not happy goodbye has anybody else had this issue I could not even stream the football when i mentioned this they said well connect to WIFI well that does not help me when I am out and about does it I am a very frustrated Virgin mobile customer and it seems they are not **bleep** as long as your bill is payed its thank you and goodbye.

aldo82
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow mobile data speed

I have the same issue in Glasgow.
aldo82
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You've probably used more than 3.5gb of data. After this your speeds will be throttled in accordance with the fair usage policy.
Johnnyday
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had not it was at the start of my allowance then yesterday because i took my little girl to a easter party and wanted to watch the cricket i checked and i was getting 12 MB i could not believe it i thought happy days i can watch the cricket but as soon as i went over 3gb BOOM they put me on a go slow which i think is shocking as they are happy to charge me for 4GB month yet make it near impossible to use 4GB month I am gutted i renewed with them now I will not be making that mistake in the future.

0 Kudos