Menu
celt20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sim upgrade to moble

just thought id post this so that no one else gets scamed.ive been with virgin media for around 5 years and decided to get a mobile so i phoned them up and they said i would have to take out a sim only contract for three months then i could have the phone i wanted that was fine with me but when the three months finnished i phoned them again and they said i would be another six months after arguing with them they wouldnt budge then i happend to see one of their representatives in the street i asked him about the situation and he said that i should cancel my contract as virgin do this so that they can have people take out contracts without getting a phone so ive decided that when my tv home phone and broadband contract ends in october i will be leaving virgin for thier deliberate attempt to con people out of money and for making no attempt to rectify the problem well done virgin media

0 Kudos
celt20
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim upgrade to moble

really thought someone from virgin would try and sort this out but nothing from them at all shows how much they value their customers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi celt20,

Thanks for your post; I'm sorry that you have not been able to arrange a mobile phone contract upgrade with us. 

Sometimes we're unable to offer you a mobile phone contract as we don't have enough payment history. If you're a current customer, we can only upgrade you to a contract with a phone if we have 3 clear Direct Debit payments (i.e. 3 months).

I must be clear though that we can't guarantee to be able to offer you the contract with a phone after the 3 months has passed as it's subject to a credit check.

If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789, so that we can access your details and look into this for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes. Please let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
celt20
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just thought id update that Virgin are saying that its not their problem and that there is nothing they can do so in October im leaving them 

0 Kudos