Menu
aaron2800
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sim pin

Ok, after 20minutes of navigating around this useless virgin website I have decided to give up hope on virgin trying to help me and I now go to the forums.

At one point I was through to the live chat but having not signed up to virgin email I was unable to connect and it would not let me go back to the live chat main page. One of the worst experiences I have ever had and coming from a company as big as virgin this is extremely disappointing. But then again, after the way they have taken my bill from £15 to £19 in around 12 months can I really be surprised?

so I brought an iphone 5 recently and I hadn't realised I would need one of those micro sims. so I went to town and got my sim cut down to fit. It wasn't until after I tried to set up my new iphone that it said I cant set it up while it has a pin on it.

So my question is, is it possible for virgin to temporarily/permanently remove the pin I put on the sim when ti was in my old phone? My sim is now to small to fit in my old phone to do it myself.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim pin

Flagged with Mat_H

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron2800,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with the pin on your phone. I can get this all sorted for you.

So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your name, your mobile number and 3 characters of your password? You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the Private Message option.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron2800,

Are you still having issues with this?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help get this sorted Smiley Happy