Menu
gillian1976
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

sick of this crap

To virgin .I posted on the mobile forum.asking for help with a new phone .nobody from virgin even bothered to reply.I am a long term customer and not just me ,my kids too .

Got a zte kis max 3 -6 weeks ago with my rewards.this is my work phone so is extremely important to me.about 3 days ago I think the microphone has gone. No one can hear a word I say yet I can hear them fine.I have tried all the troubleshooters I can find.what can I do .I need phone for work I can't send it to be repaired.

Please note I can't ring to rectify it the caller can't hear me
.I've tried the online chat time and time again.
nobody available.
Complaint procedure.no link or email on that page

I am losing work here someone wants to act and replace this new phone and learn to value their customers .I've had so many problems this year with virgin quality of service its unbelievable
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sick of this crap

Virgin staff respond to posts in the order they are posted. I don't know if they have a target response time to maintain, but they do say that multiple posts or "bumping" posts reduces the priority.

As regards your business phone, you aren't subject to consumer law and so I'm not going to be able to help. I daresay you might be in a bit of a pickle, though, because you bought a phone for business agreeing to consumer terms, you might find you aren't even covered by either business or consumer law. I'll ask on a legal forum and reply back.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sick of this crap

Hi gillian1976,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry no one can hear you on the phone. 

I can see you've had a reply from Stephen_B here. If you've got any further concerns please respond to that.

To avoid confusion please only post your query once and we'll aim to get to it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos