Menu
wasswa
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

settling an old bill

hello members, so few years ago i was not that great at managing my finances and yes i run up a bill to which i tried to clear but never finished it off hoping this will go away sometime ( silly me ) anyway  to cut the long story short, am in the process of getting my first house and thought i would double check with Equifax to make sure there is much suite on my record, only to realise i have a £76 tag on my credit score report which is affiliated to my virgin mobile i guess 

The thing is i want to do the right thing and pay off the bill  but honestly i cant remember the contract details at all i.e phone number, or reference number , so my question  is how do i go about trying to clear this debt and if its cleared will they take it off my credit file . thanks for those who can come to my rescue i really appreciate this .

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: settling an old bill

Call 0345 6000 789 or write into the address in the contact us link at the bottom of the page, if writing in you will need to include the address you were at when the bill was accrued

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: settling an old bill

Call 0345 6000 789 or write into the address in the contact us link at the bottom of the page, if writing in you will need to include the address you were at when the bill was accrued