Menu
vicky_rawlings
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

samsung repair phone

I got a samsung a3 phone as mine had water damage and got a replacement phone yesterday I put my sim card in and set it all up, as I done all that I cant call out or get calls but I can receive text message but I cant text back I have factory work the phone again thinking I have sent it up wrong but its still doing it, I cant ring virgin media up as when I do it says the sim is blocked I have even been on there website to see what it could be by goin stwp by step and that still didnt work, I cant understand why the sim will be blocked as I have payed my bills all on time and my next 1 isnt due until the end of this month and now I have no idea how I am going to get hold of them as this is the only phone I have and I used to have a virgin shop but now that gone if aomeone could please help me I would be so greatful,, thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung repair phone

Hi Vicky_rawlings,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with the sim. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password so I can get this fixed?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung repair phone

Hi Vicky_rawlings,

Are you still having issues with this?

Please let me know if you need anything at all from me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos