Menu
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

samsung galaxy s3 on virgin cannot phone phone 1 number(partners phone)but is fine with all other numbers

as per headline it is fine phoning all other numbers but when phoning partners phone it goes straight to answerphone. I have checked the settings for call barring etc and both are disabled on both phones. any ideas? the other phone is a samsung galaxy s5

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung galaxy s3 on virgin cannot phone phone 1 number(partners phone)but is fine with all other num

Hi welshlad46,

I take on board that you say that you have checked the settings for call barring.

But as this is the most likely answer, are you sure your partner doesn't have any third party "call blocking" apps?

I have on my phone and it's great for stopping those annoying PPI etc calls but it is very easy to accidentally add another number to it.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung galaxy s3 on virgin cannot phone phone 1 number(partners phone)but is fine with all other num

um not to my knowledge but i dont have access to the phone at the moment. it is strange it litrally started today and it hasnt been a problem before

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung galaxy s3 on virgin cannot phone phone 1 number(partners phone)but is fine with all o...

HI Welshlad46,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're having issues with calling your partners phone. I want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

So we can look into this for you, are you able to delete each other as contacts in your respective phones and try to call each other manually?

Give this a go and let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: samsung galaxy s3 on virgin cannot phone phone 1 number(partners phone)but is fine with all o...

How are you getting on with this Welshlad46?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. After posting this i was a able to go in to the settings on the phone and it had been accidentally put into the block list 😲🙄☺️ So after deleting it it has now been sorted.

Thanks for getting in touch though.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi welshlad46,

I thought that might well be the case Smiley Wink

Pleased you've now sorted it, thanks for letting us know.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos