hi im shocked my mobile was on charge for 1 hour and stated overheating and it got so hot that i could barely hold i in my hand for 10 seconds and now the phone is not turning on. im on contract aswell so what can i do
I'm sorry that you're having issues with the phone overheating, we want to get this all sorted for you as soon as possilble.
We can book the phone in for repair to fix this. You can do this on your online account here. You can find this by going to Plans and Devices > Phone Repair > Phone Fix. You can also book this in by calling us on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.