Menu
limbophonic
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

register a account

My mobile sim card is in a home alarm system and my other mobile phone will not take the larger sim card size, so when i try to register a online account i can not input the code which has been sent to my virgin number inside the alarm system,

what is also anoying is im sure i registered it some years ago but i try my various login email and passwords they are not accepted!.. and again if i say i forgot password it will send code to my alarm!

is there a solution?

there doesn't seem to be a direct way of emailing virgin support about this issue,

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
KAM1979
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: register a account

Hi Limbophobic, 

Does your other phone have a virgin sim? If it does you could register that one and add the alarm number.

Do you know anyone with a phone that takes that sim size so that you can retrieve the code? 

Its also possible to change the delivery of the code to email, and customer service can deactivate any accounts if you can't remember the email address for that account so that you can reregister again.

Hope this helps 😊

0 Kudos

All Replies
KAM1979
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Limbophobic, 

Does your other phone have a virgin sim? If it does you could register that one and add the alarm number.

Do you know anyone with a phone that takes that sim size so that you can retrieve the code? 

Its also possible to change the delivery of the code to email, and customer service can deactivate any accounts if you can't remember the email address for that account so that you can reregister again.

Hope this helps 😊

0 Kudos
limbophonic
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi .. my other moblie phone is with talktalk, and no one i know has the larger sim card, but changing delivery to email instead of phone is good idea,

thanks

0 Kudos