Menu
joey12
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

refused credit when never had a problem before

Rung up today and paid off the remaining balance of my current agreement with the hope of taking out a new handset contract to replace my broken one. It came back declined for the loan, which i don't understand since i don't owe virgin anything and have never had an outstanding bill with them.... checked my credit and have a prefectly good score no diffrent to 6 months a go when i last took out a contract with them. so pretty confused why i can't get another phone. Has this happened to anyone else??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: refused credit when never had a problem before

Yep. It's happened to loads of people. Just page through the forum a bit and you'll see what I mean.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: refused credit when never had a problem before

H joey12

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you to see what's being done, to allow me to do so could you respond to the message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos