Menu
Kimberly1809
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

recent usage

The recent usage Is not updated online when I log into my account to check recent calls made on the mobiles registered on my account. Last update was 12.15 on 15th July. Is anyone else experience same problem
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: recent usage

Hi Kimberly1809,

you're beating me Smiley Tongue

My last usage shows as 14th July at 09.24

Whenever I've bothered to check this in the past it always shows very late despite it saying "Details of recent usage may take up to 30 minutes to show here."
(I can't remember a time when it was ever that up to date).

It does seem even more behind than usual right now though as my last usage was actually nearer four hours ago!

You are certainly not alone Smiley Wink

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Kimberly1809
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mine is normally within the hour so it's kinda strange I will check again. Thanks for replying 😊
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kimberly1809

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've noticed your 'recent usage' is not up to date on your online account.

Although this usually takes around 30 minutes to appear, it can sometimes take a little longer (up to around 24 hours in some cases and potentially significantly longer if you're abroad).

If you find the usage within the UK you need to check hasn't appeared within a day or two, please let us know so we can investigate.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos