Menu
janeej
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

"exclusive" offer is for everyone!

I received an email for an "exclusive" offer because I'm a "great customer" for galaxyS5 & galaxy tab starting at £23, I looked at the offer on the website and it's the same price for non virgin customers!! so much for exclusive. I've been with Virgin(ntl) since day one with dial up internet and have had the full vip package for years. I have two mobile packages one of which is ending soon, I went into our local virgin mobile shop to ask for this package at a discounted price as I am a "great customer" but was told you only get the discounts on cheaper phones not on the freestyle bundles. So much for customer loyalty - I'll probably be going to a cheap sim only instead when the contract ends

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: "exclusive" offer is for everyone!

Hi janeej,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I appreciate your frustration regarding the exclusive tablet offer. With it being such a good deal anyway, making it cheaper would be very difficult even for the most loyal of customers.

You may find our retentions team may be able to offer you the best prices for the latest handsets. They can be called on 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset of 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos