Menu
Geoff1947
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

"Your Device"

My account "your device" shows a very old phone. It's the last one I bought from Virgin, but I have changed my phone several times, but I can't see any option to update "your device" anyone know how to do this?

The reason I ask is that I've just ordered a 4g SIM card but it's showing the old phone as only 3G however I assume this won't prevent me switching to 4g?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Your Device"

Hi Geoff1947,

unfortunately there is no way of changing your device details in your account yourself.

You could try giving the Team a call (free on 789 from your mobile) and ask if they can update your device for you.

I would assume as you, that this won't prevent you switching to 4G especially as many people will have incorrect / outdated device details.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Your Device"

You will get a triple sim the size you need just pushes out, you can get virgin to add he imei number of your current phone if you wish as that may help in the future if you have phone insurance and they need some prof if it's been lost or stolen proof of usage I understand is a requirement and Virgin can be a pain in providing it on request
0 Kudos