Menu
Sparkymarky123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

pulling hair out over porting fiasco

two weeks ago ported number over to virgin old phone went dead on the day but still got virgin number ,phoned numerous times to be told number has ported but still not got number cant contact support online as they keep sending password reset link to number i cant access so cannot see any account details beginning to wish i hadnt switched as its been nothing but trouble anyone from virgin around to help?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: pulling hair out over porting fiasco

Sadly staff are not always around.

the number you are porting, has it been ported before and was it a Virgin mobile number in the beginning?

sadly I suspect you'll only get this resolved by calling 789 you will need to get a tech support agent on this

0 Kudos
Sparkymarky123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi thanks for reply no the number was ported over from tpo to a virgin sim only ,just had a browse and it appears a few are having same problem with split service have called 789 over 10 times now and they are worse then hopeless just say its been done .phone old tpo number and its dead phone virgin temp number and its live but enter that number in virgin account and its unknown but number that should have been ported is showing in account as the correct number so looks like they have done half a job

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sadly your correct in that it's happened before, but with out your calling in things tend not to happen, you defo need to speak to a tech guy who should have a better understanding and possible access to the porting team that are not customer facing so you can't talk to them.

0 Kudos