Menu
leesinclair666
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

problems making a payment

I phoned last night to make an extra payment, they said it went through, but my account is showing no payment, and nothing has been taken from my bank. I phoned them this morning and they said "they're currently having technical issues with payments" there was no sign of it and to check with my bank.

I also tried using the automatic service from my phone but it said there was a fault.

Anyone else having problems at all?

I'm on pay monthly

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems making a payment

Hi Leesinclair666,

Great to see you again and thanks for coming by.

When the billing becomes a bit of a hiccup I can understand it can be worrying, I'm the same!

I've had a look at this and can you please give our automated system a go or even give us a call on 789/0345 6000 789 and we should be able to help process this payment for you.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
leesinclair666
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I tried the automatic service yesterday morning, didn't work. I phoned yesterday afternoon to try again, this time i got a better response other than "theres technical issues"! The lady said she would raise an i.t ticket, which usually takes 24 hours for the problem to be resolved. I tried about 30 minutes ago, and its not working yet, fingers crossed for later today

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leesinclair666,

Thanks for coming back and replying.

That's great to hear that we've been able to identify and also raise a ticket for your issue. 

I'll certainly be crossing my fingers for you too.

Please let us know how you get on and please come back. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
leesinclair666
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still can't make a payment through any way whatsoever and its been around 30 hours now, I don't have the time to phon and see whats going on, and besides, this shoul have been resolved by now. Just another reason to add as to why I won't be renewing my contract in October

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi leesinclair66,

Thanks for posting to make us aware of your issues with payments not being made persisting, I understand this must be frustrating for you.

In the interest of security we would need you to call and talk with our customer service team as they can run through our security procedure's with you and then help to get this resolved.

Best wishes, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos