Menu
johnmullen
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor service

Hi, Since taking a contract for two mobiles three months ago I have been unable to achieve a Voice Mail Account ?

I visited your store in Glasgow and although the manager was very helpful he was unsuccessful in getting voicemail service. CUSTOMER SERVICE. I've spoken to EIGHT personnel over a period of two months and three-four hours on calls and have been promised every conceivable reason/excuse for not having access. The last person told me it will take five working days to to investigate the problem.

I have been a customer of Virgin Media since 2010 and never had any problems ! My poorest decision this year is changing mobiles to your company.

If your company is unable to solve my problem,I will be forced to cancel my contract with Virgin Media in total.

This would be unfortunate because I've had great service from you media side of your company 

Yours,

John Mullen.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service

Hi John Mullen,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear your voicemail service isn't working.

I'm unable to view mobile accounts via the forum so unaware of what's been done already to try and get it working. I'd very much like to get this looked in to further for you.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos