Menu
ammartin1963
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

poor customer service

has anyone had a phone held back at the couriers because of damage? ordered new phone Sunday for delivery on Monday. unfortunately delivery van caught fire and yodel will not release it to me, not that I want fire damaged stock. my gripe is that all I'm trying to do is get a replacement handset, but it appears the investigation into the fire/failure to deliver comes before getting the customer what they ordered.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor customer service

I understand your frustration-

Having dealt with stock delivered through couriers in the past, in an unfortunate situation like this there are going to delays whilst the courier works out whose parcels were damaged and arranges replacement stock- after all it likely Yodel are going to be liable for the cost of a replacement, even though its not really their fault.

Have you had an ETA for a replacement yet?

0 Kudos
ammartin1963
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor customer service

Not as yet, waiting for a call from the 'back office' as no body has the authority to just send out a replacement handset. As I said before the back office are investigating the reason for non delivery rather than the customer service dept actually giving any customer service

0 Kudos