Menu
marinabueza
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

please help how can i give load to the virgin internet mobile number of my husband his in port uk

please help how can i give load to the virgin mobile of my husband his in port uk im in the philippines

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: please help how can i give load to the virgin internet mobile number of my husband his in port uk

Hi marinabueza,

are you asking how you might be able to top up a UK Virgin Mobile "pay as you go" phone belonging to someone else whilst you are in the Philippines and the phone is in the UK?

If so, in short I don't think you can.

Might you be able to send your husband some money so that he can purchase a "top up" (BACS, PayPal e.t.c)?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: please help how can i give load to the virgin internet mobile number of my husband his in port uk

Hi marinabueza,

are you asking how you might be able to top up a UK Virgin Mobile "pay as you go" phone belonging to someone else whilst you are in the Philippines and the phone is in the UK?

If so, in short I don't think you can.

Might you be able to send your husband some money so that he can purchase a "top up" (BACS, PayPal e.t.c)?

0 Kudos
marinabueza
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks anyway Alexkid for the info I thought there are online loads for mobile user of the virgin mobile since my husband in in anchorage at port scapa flow no agent to buy for loads in order for him to use the mobile internet to make an Internet connection since they are in the middle of the sea I'm just reaching out is there a possible way I'm the one who could buy load for him providing his mobile number and I will the one to pay it online....we just want to communicate with him through Internet and loading his virgin mobile number used as Internet mobile is the only way to see and talk to him more often because of the net connection 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi marinabueza,

I was browsing eBay and saw this and thought of you Smiley Happy

Virgin Mobile airtime topup voucher code for £10

I don't know if you have an eBay account but if you do perhaps you could purchase it or a similar item.

Then is there a way that you could forward the 16 digit voucher code to your husband so that he could enter it into his mobile for the £10 credit?

(Via a friend / shipmate perhaps).

Just a thought Smiley Wink

0 Kudos