Menu
D47
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

phone

both my husband and I have mobels but can only get bill for mine when i loge in altho if i try and re regester husbands says regesterd sign but will still only show my bill any one tell me ur i can see both bills

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone

Hi D47,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem viewing both mobile bills on the account. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
D47
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still only get details of my Mobil not husbands

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi D47,

When you log into your online account, you should see your husband's mobile listed online with yours if these are on the same account, like the following:

Are you seeing this when you login here: Your Account? (the mobile numbers will show above the red button)

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
D47
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Only number that shows up on my bill is mine not my husbands

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi D47,

I'm sorry that this isn't showing. I can look into this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi D47,

Thanks for sending the requested details via PM. Checking this, I can see that the bill you aren't able to view is on a separate account with different login details. Please have the account holder contact us or call in to speak to Customer Services for further assistance with this if there is still a problem accessing the bill. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos