Menu
lkt1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

phone

i apllied for a phone a few days ago and they accepted it.i then had an email saying there was a techical glitch on there side and would be in touch in 24hours.they did not email me but the phone is due today so im waiting in and have no idea if its gonna turn up etc please can you assit me.i can not make any phone calls at the minute to virgin

0 Kudos
knowak30
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone

I Have the some problem lots of people too, van anyone help us? I did not get any mobile yet.
0 Kudos
lkt1986
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

its stupid.in a minute im gonna go contract with someone else.i already have virgin broadband so might get rid of virgin all together 

0 Kudos
knowak30
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How long did you wait for mobile? I have broadband as well I fell so bad be a member of origin almost 2 years and they do mistakes like this one, I need my mobile asap
0 Kudos
lkt1986
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

its only been a few days but i have no idea if its coming or not its stuppid 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ilkt1986,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with finding out about your ordered phone. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So I can look into this, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can find this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
lkt1986
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

still had no answer.complete and utter joke.will be terminating all services from virgin media

0 Kudos