Menu
thann
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

pay monthly roaming calls overseas

this is seriously becoming a joke. yet again im overseas on a business trip and roaming again doesnt work. this is absolutely ridiculous. I feel like im treated like a child beibg told im not allowed to use my phone!!!
And no im not to stupid to figure out how use my phone as im able to follow instructions.
I would like to let virigin know that im hereby cancelling my contract and expect my expenses Ihad because of this refunded including my monthly bills from Sep and Dec as the provider is unable to offer acceptable service.
Please do not suggest me to ring virgin again as my phone is obviously not working!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: pay monthly roaming calls overseas

Hi Thann,

I'm really sorry that you're having roaming issues again while abroad. I want  to get this fixed for you.

Are you able to log in to your online account and see if roaming is enabled under the manage services section?

If not, can you enable this and let me know if it's up and running within 24 hours?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
thann
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

as always yes it is enabled. I had the same problem as last time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me thann Smiley Happy

Are you able to call us on +447953967967 from any other phone? The team on the phone will be able to look into this for you.

They'll do their best to get this enabled for you. As you're abroad, there's no guarantee that this will work.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thann,

Did you manage to give us a call regarding this?

Please let me know if you need anything from me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
thann
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

yes I did. back in september several times. and as I can see it wasnt helping atall. I cant believe hoe unreliable this service is. and give me one good reason why I shoud ringing virgin. why is it the end users problem if virigin isnt able to provide the service.
please give me an email address that i can email so i can get a refund for my sepand dec charges and all the costs that incurred me ringing around from overseas because apparently its the endusers problem. this is clearly a breach of contract according to the consumer rights act.
pls provide this info asap.

sick of constantly logging into this forum. ive bought now an overseas phone number because u guys because virgin obviously is not a service provider. all I get is more work.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Thann,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

I'm afraid we don't have an email to contact us regarding roaming. You would need to call us on 789 or 0345 6000 789 if you're in the UK or +447953967967 if you're abroad. The team can do all that needs to be done to get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos