Menu
dp391
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

overcharged since 4G

I was sent a text last month telling me I'd finished my rollover data and would now start using my standard data package. On the same day I started being charged £2 per day for data, and then apparently I used 350mb in the space of a minute (a time when I would have been stood in front of a class, teaching too!)

I phoned up and eventually the guy kind of admitted there had been an error and the £14 would be recredited on my next bill.

I then had NO data at all for 3 days until I phoned up again. The guy said my data had been turned off their end...????? What?? Why??

Now, I appear to have been charged again £6 this month (which only began on 7th march for me!!!) but cannot see my recent usage due to a website error. I can however see, that I have full standard data, full rollover data, and almost full promotional data too.

The £14 has not been recredited either...

Beginning to HATE having virgin mobile, and desperately want out of my contract now because you're stealing my money for no reason.

0 Kudos
whatup
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: overcharged since 4G

luckily its a rolling contract isnt it? so you only need lose a month at the most.  I'd ring up cancellations and tell them you're leaving unless you get the credit and everything sorted out. My dealing with virgin is that nothing gets done until you get to the customer retention guys.

0 Kudos
dp391
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, I'm 12 months into my second 24 month contract.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dp391,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem with your data and billing. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you would like for me to look into this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos