Menu
Innes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

****** over by Phone Repair

After being satisfied with the speed and simplicity of sending my phone to virgin for repair for an audio jack that became faulty after a couple of months of use, I patiently waited for a response on how the repair was going. I was then contacted by a man who told me that due to the tiniest crack on the side of my phone screen (they must have looked very closely to spot this) that my phone is no longer covered by the warranty as the jack may have been broken by water damage caused by this crack. I know, I don't get it either. The repair would be £140. I decided to get it sent back as this is obviously an extortionate amount of money that I could just buy a new phone with. Around 5 days had passed and my phone still hadn't been returned so I contacted them again. The man on the phone was very apologetic and "personally guaranteed" me that it would be delivered yesterday. I have still seen no sign of the phone after 2 weeks. So please make it up to me and send the phone back with frankincense and gold personally delivered by 3 wise men who I assume have been trecking there way from London to bring it to me.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ****** over by Phone Repair

Hi Innes,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've still not received the phone back yet. I want to find out what's happened here.

So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full name mobile number and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right hand side.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Innes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ****** over by Phone Repair

Cheers Mat but the phone was returned yesterday at last hahaha

But thanks for getting in touch