Menu
sabricolate
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ordering new Sim card

Hello,

I already have a normal Sim card for the pay as you go option and will change my phone upon returning to the UK (currently home in Germany), the new phone will use a micro Sim card so I will need another one as this one isn't one of those 'all card types in one' sim. Since I'll permanently return to the UK next week I would like to order it now already so I will have it in the post by next week, ready to work on my new phone. Is there another way to order the new card except by calling customer services? I just wanted to do it via phone but they charge a pretty high price for a call from here, so would appreciate it if it can be done a different way. Otherwise I'll just have to wait I guess. Thanks in advance for any information!Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ordering new Sim card

Hi sabricolate,

Thanks for posting us your query.

Unfortunately there is no way to order the SIM outside of the UK without calling and placing the order with our Mobile team. The SIM cards can be sent out quite quickly so you shouldn't have to wait to long after placing the order.

You could call +447953967967 from a roaming phone which will direct you through to our Mobile team if you wish to query this while you are in Germany.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

smaxsx1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am a Virgin customer on here looking to see if I would have to pay for a pay as you go sim card only? Not easy trying to find a way to contact other than a phone call as above. Not good.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi smaxsx1,

Thanks for posting.

Good news! You can order a free Pay As You Go SIM card on our website here.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos