Menu
sardus
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

order parked

Hi, placed an order a week ago and am still waiting to hear if my order has accepted.

order ref:100000099802488

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: order parked

Hi sardus,

I can only suggest that you call customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask about your order.

Or if you are prepared to continue waiting this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: order parked

Hi sardus,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry haven't had heard anything more about the order your placed a week ago.

I've checked the order number 100000099802488 for you and I can see you've called up since posting and have been made aware of the reasons for the delay.

Hope you were clear with the information given. If you continue to have any further issues then please call the team on the numbers above.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
sardus
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade

hi I manage to upgrade by phone 2 days ego but still waiting for the confirmation email or phone to be delivered

on my account still showing old phone and the green banner that im due to a upgrade

whats appening?

regard

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade

Hi sardus

I'm glad you've been able to place your order, but I'm sorry that you've not received any emails confirming things just yet.

Could you just check your spam folder for me to ensure it's not gone there?

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos