Menu
jackie67
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

old mobile

this is for a form team member. 

ages ago i fone virgin mobile 2 tell them that i was no longer usein my samsung fone & im now usein a nokia fone, the guy said hed changed it on the web page & it wid appear on my account within 48hrs, here i am months later still usein nokia but on my account page its still the samsung y is that?

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: old mobile

hi Jackie67

Im sorry if this hasn't been updated for you

If we sent both handsets out then our records would still be held against the account.

May I ask why you require the phone to be updated online? If its specific to the handset you need then im sure we can try and resolve it for you. From an account point of view we know what handset you last took and what you took before that so we can still resolve anything from that part

Smiley Happy

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
jackie67
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

old handset i got frm u new handset i bought frm fones 4 u

i thought cause u hadnt changed it on ere u wid still think i was usein old handset thats y i foned in 1st place

0 Kudos
Sappermajor
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lee if the wrong phone is shown then the PUK number will be wrong I believe.

I am affected since we used to use whoever in the family had the largest reward amount and we have a trickle down system in the family as well.
0 Kudos
jackie67
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thnk u 4 that bout puk no. as i hadne even thought of that. hopefully lee will get it sorted 4 me

Happy New Year every1

0 Kudos