Menu
nicolaj
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

not receiving calls or texts

Hi today my husband has tried to call my mobile various times of the day today, but it has gone straight to voicemail. I have tried calling from two different landlines and had same problem.  I am also not receiving text messages. I have called helpline and someone was supposed to call me back half an hour ago and still no call.  They said they have checked network coverage and it is good.  They said they were going to send me three text messages to reconfigure but not received them.   I am a new customer having recently come from TMobile after being with them for about 16 years and am beginning to think should not have changed!

Can anyone help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: not receiving calls or texts

Hi nicolaj,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your Virgin mobile receiving text messages. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Petalka32
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: not receiving calls or texts

I am having the same problem as an existing user. I have not received any calls or texts now for 3 days. Please can anyone advise?
0 Kudos