Menu
kildrum
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

non BB sim and BB phone

Hi, I need some help thanks. I currently have a 30 day blackberry rolling sim with VM. I am contemplating upgrading to an Android phone and sim also with VM. If however I don't like the phone can I use my VM sim in my BlackBerry mobile also on VM. Only services I would need on my BlackBerry if I revert back would be Sms, Ntl email and calls. Hope that made sense, thanks in advance.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: non BB sim and BB phone

Hi kildrum,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm assuming you're just going to have 1 active SIM? It would be possible to put the SIM card into any handset but it depends on what handset you get because the SIM card readers maybe different sizes.

If you want to revert back to the BlackBerry then you'll need to call the team to get the full BlackBerry Internet Services should you wish to use it.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kildrum,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm assuming you're just going to have 1 active SIM? It would be possible to put the SIM card into any handset but it depends on what handset you get because the SIM card readers maybe different sizes.

If you want to revert back to the BlackBerry then you'll need to call the team to get the full BlackBerry Internet Services should you wish to use it.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
kildrum
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rich, both handsets accept the same size sim so many thanks for your help.
0 Kudos