Menu
hil
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no signal

does anyone know why there is no virgin mobile signal in sy19 7aa, been no signal for 4 days now. How do I contact virgin mobile, their website appears to be useless

thanks

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: no signal

I put your postcode in here but there are no problems showing.

Do you know anyone else on Virgin or EE and are they having the same problem

You can ring 0345 6000 789 from a landline or other mobile to report.

0 Kudos
hil
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes lots of people around here with same problem

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Then report it to Virgin on the number I gave

If they are on EE they should report it to them. Sometimes faults don't always show on the status checker 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi hil

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your mobile service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you. We're seeing some slight problems with a mast in your local area although I'd expect the service to be a little intermittent, not completely down as it is.

As a result, I'd like to request that a replacement SIM is sent out, so that I can do that we'd need to confirm some information with you. To do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it.

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos