Menu
vickil
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new sim

Having a nightmare.  Currently temporarily living in Europe, still using my virgin mobile.  Have bought a new phone but the sim doesn't fit (my current sim is about 10years old!) have called 789 to try and order a new nano sim but get so far to be told 'there is no one on this number'! no joke at £2 a pop. I have tried several times now at varying times of the day. Obviously can't pop into a shop, have navigated the virgin mobile site but no other options of getting hold of anyone to get a new sim.  Also can't change my address for my account as I don't currently have a UK postcode.  Anyone have any ideas how I can get hold of virgin mobile? if not I will have to stop my account which is a pain as I don't really want to set up a european contract.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim

Virgin are only authorised for a UK service and roaming overseas, contract terms and conditions state that you need a uk address.

Now after saying that if you have a friend or relatives in the uk willing to post a SIM card on, try logging into your account changing address to whomever is going to post a sim on, go on web chat request the replacement triple sim (1 size 3 pushouts for all phones) when it arrives they repost it on. Web chat can be a royal pain tbo
0 Kudos