Menu
pumpkin09
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

new sim card ???

Hello last night I managed to loose my contract sim card, is there anyway i could get a new one? If so how much would this cost ?? Many thanks in advance Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim card ???

pumpkin09 wrote:

Hello last night I managed to loose my contract sim card, is there anyway i could get a new one? If so how much would this cost ?? Many thanks in advance Smiley Happy

If you have a Virgin Media landline call into 150 and go with the mobile option. Or call 0345 600 0789 from all other lines. They'd deactivate the lost SIM and get a new out to you, there should be no cost involved for replacing a lost or damaged SIM.

I'm not  with Virgin Mobile though, but the mobile companies I have been with issued replacement SIMs free. The only time I incurred a SIM related cost was when I requested a paid number change (£30), which also included sending out a new SIM (with the new number on it naturally.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim card ???

Hi pumpkin09,

Welcome to the forumSmiley Happy and thanks for your post

Sorry to hear you've lost your SIM card. They're definitely small enough to misplace.

I can see Shelke advised you to call us which is great.

Did you mange to get this sorted?

Let us know if you need anything.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos