Menu
barneyboy1957
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new mobile phone customer

Hi,

My wife applied online to get a new mobile on a contract with VM on Friday the 20th, went all through the online stages of the process (personal details, bank details etc for the DD) all seemed to be ok except she was not given a reference number for the order and she has not received any confirmation email that the order is being processed. Is this normal?

The reason she did it online was not out of choice as she would have preferred to visit a shop but the two in my area have closed (bluewater shopping centre and Bexleyheath) even though they still show on the VM website. So with reluctance she chose the web to place the order.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new mobile phone customer

Hi Barneyboy1957,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

A big welcome to your wife from us all! It can take up to 48 hours for an email confirmation to come through from us. 

If your wife still hasn't heard anything from us yet, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get to the bottom of it for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
barneyboy1957
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Matt,

we are all sorted now regarding getting a new phone and contract. Do you know why the Virgin media stores in bexleyheath and bluewater shopping malls have closed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barneyboy1957,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

I'm really glad to hear that you got this all sorted! I'm not too sure why some of the stores have closed in your local area. Sorry I couldn't be of more help with regards to that!

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos