Menu
simone1994
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new contract

Hi ive seen people having the same proble im haveing I orded a contract phone and only received 3 emails and the last one said there thetes a technical glitch and I would hear from virgin in 24 hours but that was a couple of days ago and still nothing and I tried logging into my mobile account online lets me sign in but then cant do anything keeps saying whoops something gone wrong can anyone help
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new contract

Same advice as in all the other posts. Ring 789 from a Virgin Phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

Otherwise wait and see if this post is picked up by a member of the team - but that may take time

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi simone1994,

you could call Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you are prepared to continue waiting this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi simone1994,

Welcome to the Community Forum--it's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry that you have experienced a problem receiving confirmation of your order and apologise for the delay in getting back to you. It's great to see that enlli and AlexKid have provided you with the best advice on how to chase this up.

Looking into this for you, I can see that you gave us call and this has been sorted out for you. 

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos